|Look @ how beautiful & crispy!|
Here is my recipe:
8 large kale leaves
2 tablespoons olive oil, extra virgin
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
Here is how I made this:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Wash and dry kale leaves; remove stems and tear into two to three inch pieces. Add olive oil; toss to coat thoroughly. Set aside.
3. Mix salt and smoky paprika. Sprinkle over olive oil coated kale. Toss thoroughly to evenly distribute paprika mixture over leaves.
4. Spread kale leaves out in a single layer on baking sheets. Place in preheated oven. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until crispy.
5. To serve, place in decorative serving bowl.
Servings: 4 Yield: 2 cups
Oven Temperature: 350°F
Amount Per Serving
Calories Per Serving: 134.42
Author: Dr. Jacquelyn P. Horne