|PVC pipe sprayed purple with a silk Gerbera daisy glued on makes for a colorful, whimsical napkin ring holder!|
• 2” PVC pipe
• Spray paint in desired colors
• Silk Gerbera daisies (or silk flower of choice)
• Epoxy glue
1. Multiply the number of napkin rings needed by 1.5”.
2. Purchase PVC pipe, 2-inches in diameter, the length needed.
3. Cut pipe in 1.5” inch lengths.
4. Spray paint in desired colors; allow to dry completely.
5. Using epoxy glue, attach silk flower to painted PVC length.
6. Thread napkins through decorated PVC length.