Monday, April 16, 2012

French Salad Dressing

Consider me paranoid, but I just don't trust many store bought combinations not to have wheat lurking in one of the ingredients. So, what do I do to combat this problem. I make my own. This is one that we just love.


Here is my recipe: 
1 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup vinegar
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
5/8 cup catsup
5/8 cup chili sauce
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, gluten free
1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
1/2 cup onion finely chopped

Here is how I make it:
1. Combine all ingredients in bowl of food processor. Process on high until all ingredients are pureed and thoroughly blended.
2. Place sealed container and refrigerate until ready to serve. Shake or stir dressing well before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.