Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Handmade Western Napkin Rings

Eating Gluten FreeCustomizing napkin rings to fit your theme is so simple, requiring a few simple items from your local craft store and just a little imagination. I needed napkin rings to fit my western theme for the Delphi Study Club meeting that I was hosting.
 
Supplies needed:
1. Jute string
2. Wooden figures (I chose horse shoes, sheriff's badges, and horses)
3. Spray paint
4. Felt tip pen
5. Hot glue gun
6. Hot glue


Here's how: 1. Spray paint wooden figures.
2. Using a felt tip pen, add detail to your painted figures.
3. Place a dot of hot glue on each side of the back of the painted figures.
4. Place the center of a 12" piece of jute string across and gently press string into glue.
5. Allow glue to dry.
6. Roll napkins.
7. Position figure on front of napkin and tie ends of string in a bow for easy removal.
8. Here, I arranged all my napkins in a woven wooden basket to further carry out the western theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.