Saturday, March 9, 2013

Fun & Funkie Spring 2013 Table Setting



It is that time of year when you want to begin to change up everything in your house. I usually begin in the kitchen and this year was no exception. 

My sweet husband unexpectedly brought home this gorgeous, exotic house plant just for me the other day. Immediately I began to envision a spring table scape that would lift the spirits while dazzle the eye. 

The orange in the plant was the inspiration for the entire table. I hauled out my Auburn orange place mats along with blue napkins. Square white plates make a nice transition between the bright place mats and the bright green salad plates with a funkie, fun design. Whimsical wines glasses with all the spring colors you can imagine rounded out this table setting. 

Author: Dr. Jacquelyn P. Horne
Copyright: 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.