Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Party Tidbits






















Many of you may be wondering where I have been the last few days. To make a long story short, I have been in the throws of cleaning, decorating and cooking for our annual Christmas party. Each year we host a party for former colleagues, customers and friends alike. I think it probably goes without saying, but I have been just a little bit busy. 

Today, my house looks a little like a bomb exploded in my butler's pantry and in my kitchen with still tons of things to be put into their proper places. But, the good news is that everything is clean and ready for storage. Without explanation, I am sharing with you a few snapshots of our serving table and some of the nibbles. The menu along with most of the recipes will be posted in the days to come.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.