Everyone has a little pot roast left over from time to time. There is not enough to save for another meal, but too much expensive meat to just simply throw away. So, what in the world do you do?
The answer is simple--recycle! Regardless of how you prepare your pot roast, the information I am about to share is a winner every time.
Here is the results of what I did:
Here is what I did:
1. Shred the left over meat from the pot roast.
2. Place in a lightly oiled skillet.
3. Add 1 cup prepared, gluten free marinara sauce such as Del Grosso. We particularly like the Tomato Basil Masterpiece in this line.
4. While the meat and marinara sauce are getting warm, place your choice of gluten free pasta on to cook., We chose DeBoles Brown Rick Spaghetti because it was already open. Corn pasta or penne or whatever gluten free pasta you have on hand will work.
5. Place pasta on plate; top with beef-and-marinara sauce.
6. Garnish with sprigs of basil and/or flat leaf parsley.