Saturday, July 7, 2012

My First Loaf of Bread in New Bread Machine

 My sweetie gave me a Cuisinart bread machine for Father's Day--I know--this is an upside down gift. I got the hint, but it took almost a month to get my nerve up to actually use it.


Hot loaf of Hodgson Mill GF Bread right out of the machine!
I decided that instead of trying an one of the cazillion gluten free bread recipes out there, I would begin with a mix--which is not my style, thereby having fewer variables to control. My only goal was to learn to use my new kitchen appliance. The bread was incidental.


I selected the Hodgson Mill Gluten Free Bread Mix for my virgin voyage into bread machine baking, and I am so glad that I did. Everything--and I do mean everything--went perfectly. 




Beautiful Texture!


This is what you want!
Just look a that huge hunk of gorgeous bread! And, when we sliced the bread--oh my! Perfect texture and taste--no metallic taste or funky after taste. Moist, delicious--just the way I have remembered bread.


After the first bite, Rick said "Now, I can have BLTs again." 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.