|Yummy dessert in minutes!|
|Now tell me, could you resist this?|
Don't panic!! Now stay with me. This recipe looks far more complicated that it really is. I promise!!!
Here is my recipe for this gorgeous dessert:
4 large strawberries, washed & roughly chopped
1/2 cup blueberries, washed
1/2 cup blackberries, washed
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup heavy (whipping) cream
Spicy Cream Topping:
3/4 cup heavy cream, divided
2 tablespoons sugar
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
This is how I put this dessert together:
1. Wash and dry each of the three types of fruit. Place each type in a separate bowl.
2. Using four stemmed wine glassed, place one layer of each type of berry in each wine glass. Be sure the strawberries are placed between layers of the blueberries and blackberries. Set aside.
3. Place chocolate chips and heavy cream in the top of a double boiler or in a heat resistant bowl over boiling water. Stir occasionally until dissolved.
4. While the chocolate chips are melting, place 1/2 cup of heavy cream in a small bowl, Add sugar and cayenne. Stir to thoroughly combine. Set aside.
5. Beat remaining 1/4 cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Reserve one or two berries of choice for each glass.
6. Spoon 1/4 of chocolate sauce over berries in each of the four wine glasses. Repeat with cream sauce. Garnish with a spoonful of whipping cream and top each with a berry or two.
Servings: 4 Total Time: 15 minutes Calories Per Serving: 358.6
Author: Dr. Jacquelyn P. Horne
Become a Facebook fan of 4 U Gluten Free
Follow & tweet with 4 U Gluten Free on Twitter
Join my circle on Google+