Decorating your home for fall adds a sense of coziness as well as beauty and tells your family that you love them. But, decorating doesn't have to be expensive or complicated. Here are a few tips that I have found to work, especially when short on time.
- Use placemats, napkins & napkin rings you already have.
- Don't be afraid to mix & match. Variety provides for interest.
- Flowers add a festive touch, & one bunch can go a long way.
2. 4 linen blend placemats & matching napkins
3. 4 linen napkins with leaf motifs embroidered on the corners
4. 4 silk napkin rings
5. 4 rattan plate chargers
6. 3 vases in different sizes
7. 1 bouquet (picked up at the check out at the grocery store for about $5)
The result: One welcoming fall table!