This is one of the easiest meals ever to be so elegant and totally gluten free. Pictured here with roasted asparagus and a generous portion of black & mahogany blend by Lundberg Wehani. A fresh sprig of dill is used as garnish.
Here is my recipe:1 12-ounce steelhead fillet
1 cup dry white wine
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 recipe Lemon Dill Sauce (click here for recipe)
Here is how:
2. Bring to very light boil, cover, and simmer till fish flakes (about 15 minutes).
Servings: 4 Total Time: 20 minutes
To serve add a side of dark rice such as Lundberg black and mahogany blend and a grilled green vegetable such as asparagus or broccoli.
Here is my timeline:
1. Put rice on to cook.
2. Washed and trimmed asparagus; coat with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt. Placed on baking sheet.
3. Prepared fish and placed in skillet with white wine and lemon juice.
4. Gathered ingredients for Lemon Dill Sauce.
5. Turned fish on to cook about 20 minutes BEFORE rice finished cooking and turned oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit to roast asparagus.
6. Started sauce and put asparagus in oven for about 8 to 10 minutes.
7. Stirred sauce continuously until thickened; removed from heat and set aside.
8. When fish flaked, placed on platter and completed entree with a side bed of rice and spooned sauce over top. Add roasted asparagus and sprig of fresh dill for a complete meal.
Author: Dr. Jacquelyn P. Horne