1. 3 carvable pumpkins in 3 sizes
2. 1 dowel rod
4. silk leaves and flowers in fall colors
5. hot glue gun & glue
6. staple gun
How to Assemble:
1. Beginning with the largest pumpkin, bore a hole through the center of the top and bottom.
2. Repeat with the other two pumpkins.
3. Thread pumpkins onto dowel. Using glue between each to secure in place.
4. Wrap grapevine around pumpkins, betinning at the top. Secure with a staple gun.
5. Fill in with silk flowers and leaves, securing with hot glue.
"I made these stacks about seven years ago and simple change out the flowers every couple of years. Truly a good investment of time." Jackiehttp://brassbrassiere.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default